Wednesday, June 7, 2017

class evaluation 
1)the things that i like about this class are the lectures and the rules to be a successful person. i also like the gallery walks.i loves the way we learned  how to be successful in life.  
2)some things i didn't like about this class is that we wouldn't have the choice to choose our seats. 
3)some things that can improve this class is more free time. also the chance to make our own posts. a other thing is to allow student to listen to music while working. this something i would like to do in class. 
4)a highlight in this class would be the videos we would watch of people doing good things and the code. org and projects. 
5)i felt like i would slack off a lot and not really do my work as good as i wanted. i could have done better if i tried. but i would also sometimes work hard and actually care about my work. 
6) I read my life planning goals journal most of the time but i fell as if i can do more reading. i have to be focused in order to do my best. also i fell as if i should have a reminder daily telling me  to do my goals journal. 
7)i believe that i am committed to being ctr. i feel that i make more good choices than bad now. i been doing my work more often and I've been doing more acts of kindness and i really enjoy the things  Mr haymore teaches us.

No comments:

Post a Comment